Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I spy

Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. And with my camera-phobic kids, sometimes that means hiding with the camera if I want to catch them doing something cute. It's how I got video of them running on the couch when they were about 18 months old and then having a dance party a month later, it's how I managed to record a peekaboo giggle-fest between the girls close to their second birthday ... and it's how I was able to capture them playing "Ring Around the Rosie" today:



The best part? How Lucy asks Isaac to marry her at the end. The worst part? That I stopped filming just before Jude told Dahlia he would marry her. The funniest part? Gotta be Jude's choice of footwear!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI i just ended up at this site while doing some research, and i found your article really engaging. Impatiently waiting for more of your posts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...