Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Multiples and more!

As a mom of quads, I am always looking for new tips and tricks to make life with multiples run smoothly. The Multiples & More blog is a great place to find advice because it draws on the combined experience of a very large community of moms of multiples (MoMs). I love reading about how other MoMs handle different situations, and I'm always tucking away a nugget or two of knowledge for when my kids reach a new stage.

Every Tuesday, Multiples & More highlights a MoM blog, and today they are featuring ... me! Go check out my interview and let me know what you think!



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Visiting from Multiples and More! Your babies are beautiful!

Jill and Mike said...

Stopping by from M&M. You have a beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

One ofmyuncles birthday was right on Christmas and so it never got over shadowed they just celebrated his half birthdays in june every year, so he could have his party too.

The Saunders Family said...

Suzy, that was great...and I love that you named one of the quads Isaac, a perfect tribute to your laughter reaction! God is indeed a God with a sense of hunor!

Suzy said...

Thanks, everyone! Jessica, Isaac is a name I've always loved for its meaning ... never dreamed I would actually laugh like Sarah did when she learned of her pregnancy! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...