Monday, January 24, 2011

Drinking games

Believe it or not, I've managed to survive my first two years as a mother of quadruplets without drinking a single drop of coffee. Ted, on the other hand, has steadily become more and more dependent on the stuff. Every morning, he brews himself a pot, and you can be sure that Jude will always be on hand to supervise. I suppose it was only a matter of time before the son followed in his daddy's footsteps:



But while Jude may have fun pretending to enjoy a cup of joe, I wouldn't expect him to act like he's drinking a Diet Coke anytime soon:

8 comments:

Jodi said...

Just read your last 2 posts. The "Jesus loves me" one melted me. One of those "melt you" moments I am sure. That is very neat. The video of Jude is adorable! I love how he is really savoring the "taste" of his coffee and taking his time "swallowing"! SO cute! & wow am I impressed that you haven't had a drop of coffee since they were born! How do you do it?! I've had countless pots in the past 2 years and I have only 1 toddler vs your 4!!!

The Middletons said...

Jude trying the diet coke was hilarious!! I loved his reaction! :o)

Megan said...

I love how he swishes the coffee around in his mouth and seems to really savor it! ;) And the diet coke reaction is hilarious!

JEN said...

love it!

My daughter loves to drink my diet coke out of a straw. I have to hide it from her because she thinks it is "hers".

Bethany said...

How do you survive with out coffee? I mean seriously? HOW!?

Suzy said...

Bethany and Jodi: I hate coffee! Really hate it! Smells like poop to me! hahaha

SarahMarie said...

Very cute! Found your blog from Multipes and More. :)

Kendra said...

Adorable! I must say, we did that with our eldest when he was about 18 months or so, and to this day he won't touch a fizzy drink!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...