Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's like magic!

Last week, my coworker Zoe sent me a sweet message saying that she'd ordered Baby Massage For Dummies for me and the quads. We got it on Friday afternoon, and it couldn't have arrived at a better time! If your baby is constipated, you have got to get this book. Since Isaac still wasn't "moving" on Saturday morning, I looked up "constipation" in the index and proceeded to give him a little belly massage. Poor Isaac instantly relaxed, cooing and smiling while I rubbed his tummy for about 15 minutes. When I finished, he promptly fell asleep, and within an hour, he pooped! I never knew I could get so excited by a dirty diaper. I have a feeling that Isaac felt pretty good about it, too!

5 comments:

The Middletons said...

Suzy,

That's awesome!! I'm glad Isaac is feeling better now. :o)

Staci

Anonymous said...

Yeah for poop!

Gretchen said...

Yay for poopy diapers! I'm happy Isaac is feeling better!

Megan said...

I don't really know how I got here besides your blog was suggested by my Google reader. BUT, you were one of my friends on Vox! Good to "see" you again Mr. and Mrs. Guycita (from megatronyrony)! I had been wondering about you!

Emily's Blog said...

I may have some new and unopened formula for your babies. They are samples that I got from the manf. if interested please e-mail me : emizzy99@gmail.com
Both cans are Sililac, but differnet formulas and both are
13oz.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...